HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oh Dear Wondered When Trump Was Going To Show His True Colours

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldie
Goldie

Oh Dear Wondered When Trump Was Going To Show His True Colours Empty
PostSubject: Oh Dear Wondered When Trump Was Going To Show His True Colours   Oh Dear Wondered When Trump Was Going To Show His True Colours EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 9:10 am

I voted to stay in Europe but always tend to read between the lines as it's politics.

Looks like you are being sold down the river. 

The Times & The Sunday Times

Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dear Wondered When Trump Was Going To Show His True Colours   Oh Dear Wondered When Trump Was Going To Show His True Colours EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 8:24 am

The sooner we can get out of that terrible costly club the better.  There is a whole world out there.

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Oh Dear Wondered When Trump Was Going To Show His True Colours 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dear Wondered When Trump Was Going To Show His True Colours   Oh Dear Wondered When Trump Was Going To Show His True Colours EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 10:33 am

Maybe face to face, Mr. Trump will always say what other leaders want to hear. I don't think we can ever be sure of how he will actually handle things in the future.
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dear Wondered When Trump Was Going To Show His True Colours   Oh Dear Wondered When Trump Was Going To Show His True Colours EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 10:48 am

I think congress will step in before then anyway. They never get the final decision anyway. 

I just find him very unpleasant and creepy. 

Mind you he has millions of tweets to do before then  :;smile:
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dear Wondered When Trump Was Going To Show His True Colours   Oh Dear Wondered When Trump Was Going To Show His True Colours EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:20 am

Mart wrote:
Maybe face to face, Mr. Trump will always say what other leaders want to hear. I don't think we can ever be sure of how he will actually handle things in the future.

Trump is no different to any other politician. They will say what ever they think we suckers will believe. Their pre-election promises and  pledges  are screwed up and thrown away as soon as they gain office.
The only difference between one and another of them is the sincerity of the lie, and the broadness of the smile as it was being delivered.
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dear Wondered When Trump Was Going To Show His True Colours   Oh Dear Wondered When Trump Was Going To Show His True Colours EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:58 am

catgate wrote:
Mart wrote:

Trump is no different to any other politician. They will say what ever they think we suckers will believe. Their pre-election promises and  pledges  are screwed up and thrown away as soon as they gain office.
The only difference between one and another of them is the sincerity of the lie, and the broadness of the smile as it was being delivered.

Entirely agree catgate lost faith in politics many years ago. I am now A political.  My only vote Brexit as we will be affected by decisions  made by politicians. Yet another broken promise
Back to top Go down
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dear Wondered When Trump Was Going To Show His True Colours   Oh Dear Wondered When Trump Was Going To Show His True Colours EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 1:18 pm

What was another broken promise Goldie?
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dear Wondered When Trump Was Going To Show His True Colours   Oh Dear Wondered When Trump Was Going To Show His True Colours EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 2:38 pm

I know Saags it's a shame but I truly thought the UK may have not gone down that route as other countries. 

I could see a change in  2000 and to be honest I am not keen on any of the political parties but you do need a strong leadership  now to try and deal with the split within the country. Theresa May has asked the public to unite and let's hope she can achieve that.
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dear Wondered When Trump Was Going To Show His True Colours   Oh Dear Wondered When Trump Was Going To Show His True Colours EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 10:43 pm

Goldie wrote:
Theresa May has asked the public to unite and let's hope she can achieve that.
The only politician I know of that achieved this was a man called Winston Churchill,
I strongly suspect he threw away the recipe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dear Wondered When Trump Was Going To Show His True Colours   Oh Dear Wondered When Trump Was Going To Show His True Colours Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Dear Wondered When Trump Was Going To Show His True Colours
Page 1 of 1