Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

Forum improvements....your suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Forum improvements....your suggestions    Forum improvements....your suggestions  EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 5:46 pm

I would like to say a big thank-you to all you lovely loyal forum members for making the forum what it is today, in a word....successful yes
If anyone has any suggestions for things they would like to see on the forum or any ideas for change or improvement, please state them here for consideration. hat
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Forum improvements....your suggestions    Forum improvements....your suggestions  EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 6:14 pm

Thank you Malcolm.

Could we have a  craft section please as I sure that would apply to both sexes. 

I may not be around for a week or so from tommorow, so enjoy the rest  :;smile: although knowing me I will find away he he
Back to top Go down
ourjimmy
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
ourjimmy

PostSubject: Re: Forum improvements....your suggestions    Forum improvements....your suggestions  EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 8:05 pm

I dont think you can improve it much more Malcolm --it suits me lets see how many replies you get?? :;smile:

-----------------------------------------
Forum improvements....your suggestions  1695888395
A  Decent Sort Of Chap
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Forum improvements....your suggestions    Forum improvements....your suggestions  EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 6:15 am

Goldie wrote:
Thank you Malcolm.

Could we have a  craft section please as I sure that would apply to both sexes. 

I may not be around for a week or so from tommorow, so enjoy the rest  :;smile: although knowing me I will find away he he

Your wish is my command Goldie ! hat

Jimmy wrote:
I dont think you can improve it much more Malcolm --it suits me lets see how many replies you get??

Thanks Jimmy, I'm glad you are happy yes
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Forum improvements....your suggestions    Forum improvements....your suggestions  EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 9:39 am

The only thing that comes to mind is to allow you to edit one of your posts unless someone has added to the thread. At present it seems to be time limited.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Forum improvements....your suggestions    Forum improvements....your suggestions  EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 9:53 am

AlanHo wrote:
The only thing that comes to mind is to allow you to edit one of your posts unless someone has added to the thread. At present it seems to be time limited.

That option is not available to us Alan
I have however activated the multi-quote feature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum improvements....your suggestions    Forum improvements....your suggestions  Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum improvements....your suggestions
Page 1 of 1