andsome
Goldie
Purwell
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pumicestone

Plastic Dolly Pegs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plastic Dolly Pegs   Plastic Dolly Pegs - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 6:53 pm

Only (female) PIGS have 'spotty' undies .......
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Dolly Pegs   Plastic Dolly Pegs - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 9:21 pm

I heard the other day that they found that gangster "Ginger Marks", been after him for years, guess where they found him?
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Dolly Pegs   Plastic Dolly Pegs - Page 2 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 9:29 am

I'm chief pegger outer and don't worry about the types or colour or pegs used. I'm a rebel, so mix them up and will fight anyone who criticises. :)

I know that woollies need 3 ..or even 4 pegs to hang them up so the don't dry with saggy parts. Jeans and trousers are 2 pegs (on the waistband). Socks (per pair) and underpants are 1 peg. Shirts and other non-stretchy materials can be just 2 pegs. A quadra-zillion pegs are needed for sheets so that they don't take off in the breeze or become detached and dangle on the ground.

Before this subject came up, I never realised there was so much science involved in hanging the washing out.
Back to top Go down
Pumicestone
Pumicestone

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Dolly Pegs   Plastic Dolly Pegs - Page 2 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 2:34 pm

Heavy !
Back to top Go down
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Dolly Pegs   Plastic Dolly Pegs - Page 2 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 6:23 pm

It depends Pummy on how well spun your washing is.
It can be heavy and encourage super long stretchy clothes but a good spin means less water retention... must have been murder with a mangle or handwringing or those poor women you still see doing their washing on the banks of the River Ganges.

Yes ...I know that was a daft answer but I couldn't help myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Dolly Pegs   Plastic Dolly Pegs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plastic Dolly Pegs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next