+2
AlanHo
andsome
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldie

Stupid ignorant pathetic TRUMP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid ignorant pathetic TRUMP   Stupid ignorant pathetic TRUMP - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 10:36 am

AlanHo wrote:
I'm cool davo. Champagne breakfast and not a care in the World

We have popped over to Lanzarote for a few days to get away from the lousy UK weather and to 'celebrate' my 80th birthday without any friends and family fuss.

He is a great guest. No trouble at all  sun
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ignorant pathetic TRUMP   Stupid ignorant pathetic TRUMP - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:00 pm

AlanHo wrote:
Andsome : It is pretty pointless getting your knickers in a twist on a forum about high politics - especially in other countries. You will not change anything other than your blood pressure.

Me - I'm totally fed up with the whole self-serving political establishment but recognise there is bugger all I can do about it other than at the ballot box.  That's why I keep away from heated political and religious debates.

To those who complain about Merkel being snubbed - my response is wind back to the first time Theresa May went to Brussels after becoming our Prime Minister. She was publicly snubbed by Merkel, Hollande and all the other Europe leaders. No-one would acknowledge or talk to her so she went and sat at the conference table on her own.

I remember that the first person May visited when she became pm,was Merkel,and she was very warmly received

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Stupid ignorant pathetic TRUMP - Page 2 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ignorant pathetic TRUMP   Stupid ignorant pathetic TRUMP - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 3:19 pm

andsome wrote:
AlanHo wrote:
Andsome : It is pretty pointless getting your knickers in a twist on a forum about high politics - especially in other countries. You will not change anything other than your blood pressure.

Me - I'm totally fed up with the whole self-serving political establishment but recognise there is bugger all I can do about it other than at the ballot box.  That's why I keep away from heated political and religious debates.

To those who complain about Merkel being snubbed - my response is wind back to the first time Theresa May went to Brussels after becoming our Prime Minister. She was publicly snubbed by Merkel, Hollande and all the other Europe leaders. No-one would acknowledge or talk to her so she went and sat at the conference table on her own.

I remember that the first person May visited when she became pm,was Merkel,and she was very warmly received
You are right there. We get a different view here from the press. No daily snail to report biased views..

garden
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ignorant pathetic TRUMP   Stupid ignorant pathetic TRUMP - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 6:02 pm

Andsome - if you are right that Merkel received May warmly - it only goes to show what treachery exists in the Euro Merkel club when she and all other leaders snubbed May at the first Euro meeting.

It didn't require the Daily Snail to report it - the TV News video that evening showed their appalling rudeness clearly.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ignorant pathetic TRUMP   Stupid ignorant pathetic TRUMP - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 6:31 pm

AlanHo wrote:
Andsome - if you are right that Merkel received May warmly - it only goes to show what treachery exists in the Euro Merkel club when she and all other leaders snubbed May at the first Euro meeting.

It didn't require the Daily Snail to report it - the TV News video that evening showed their appalling rudeness clearly.
blowkiss blowkiss blowkiss
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ignorant pathetic TRUMP   Stupid ignorant pathetic TRUMP - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 10:32 am

Their treatment of her was nothing compared to the reception she would have got from me!
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ignorant pathetic TRUMP   Stupid ignorant pathetic TRUMP - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 11:59 am

Yes guys  rudeness I agree is not nice. 

Tough game being a politician. You can please some of the people etc etc  teacup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid ignorant pathetic TRUMP   Stupid ignorant pathetic TRUMP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid ignorant pathetic TRUMP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next