malcolm
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member

Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:56 pm

Thanks for those pearls of wisdom Davo. All input from politically savvy gurus sitting in their dunny is much appreciated and it's value recognised for what it is.
I imagine you feel much better for sharing your wisdom with us.

Possibly May should try to emulate Turnbull's success at currying favour with Trump ... who terminated their phone call ... over the Obama agreement to take immigrants not wanted by Australia. Possibly Turnbull could persuade Trump they'd be an ideal workforce to build the new wall on the Mexico border.
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 1:05 pm

DAVO what about the points I made about your adopted country and it's attitude to people who have been there for millions of years,ages before the convicts colonised it.
 Have you no comment?

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 5 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 1:08 pm

Aussies very rarely do andsome.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 1:15 pm

Ok...stop getting your knickers in a twist.
You are allowed to state your opinion on this forum....the only rule is no swearing and no name calling.
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 1:20 pm

sags wrote:
Aussies very rarely do andsome.

That is certainly very evident.

Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 1:26 pm

Andsome, this topic is about Austria and their Muslim veil ban.
If you wish to discuss the Aussie Abbos then it would probably be best to please start another thread.
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 1:31 pm

Point taken,but I am not the only one to get off topic. Comments have been made about the general view in the U.K.,about masked women being allowed to walk our streets. Good luck to the Austrians,at least it will be stopped in their country.

Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 2:04 pm

sags wrote:
Thanks for those pearls of wisdom Davo. All input from politically savvy gurus sitting in their dunny is much appreciated and it's value recognised for what it is.
I imagine you feel much better for sharing your wisdom with us.

Possibly May should try to emulate Turnbull's success at currying favour with Trump ... who terminated their phone call ... over the Obama agreement to take immigrants not wanted by Australia. Possibly Turnbull could persuade Trump they'd be an ideal workforce to build the new wall on the Mexico border.

and if the Queen agrees to meet Trump and hold his hand you are all doomed!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 2:05 pm

sorry Mal but the term Abbos is a derogatory term over here - your slip is still showing
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 2:16 pm

What about Aussies and Brits and Poms then ?
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 2:22 pm

I see that Davo has still declined to answer my point that most of us in the U.K. Are far less racist than Ausis are when referring to the Native Australians. To this end as requested by Malcolm I have started another thread in the hope that he can summon up an answer, but I have my doubts.

Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 3:54 pm

Anyone wishing to add to this topic ...please read the Rules and Regs first.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 10:16 pm

I don't suggest you read the entire article unless you are a book worm or a research buff but the conclusion on page 200 and something should suffice!

the burqa
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 10:42 pm

malcolm wrote:

come come Mal a name in a name in a name!

what about Micks/Paddys
Taffeys
Jocks
chinks or slopeheads
coon
dink
froggie
golliwog

and I can go right through the alphabet if you wish - is this all permissible on your site?? or now considered offensive?

are these all regularly and acceptable terms in the English vernacular these days or considered derogatory terms?

Aussie is an abbreviation as in Brits ; P.O.M.S has a long history as you know full well - let me assure you Mal if I were to take you on a walking trip around any aussie city and you used the term Abbo you would be very quickly short changed and short thumped!
Back to top Go down
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 11:09 pm

davo wrote:
malcolm wrote:

come come Mal a name in a name in a name!

what about Micks/Paddys
Taffeys
Jocks
chinks or slopeheads
coon
dink
froggie
golliwog

and I can go right through the alphabet if you wish - is this all permissible on your site?? or now considered offensive?

are these all regularly and acceptable terms in the English vernacular these days or considered derogatory terms?

Aussie is an abbreviation as in Brits ; P.O.M.S has a long history as you know full well - let me assure you Mal if I were to take you on a walking trip around any aussie city and you used the term Abbo you would be very quickly short changed and short thumped!

Erm Davo, picky picky .. if you were to walk around any British city and call us xenophobes, bigots or nerds you'd risk getting a knuckle butty.
Just saying like ... whistle you keyboard warrior you.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 11:50 pm

pigface OK?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Austria to ban full-face veil in public places
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next