malcolm
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator

Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 9:48 am

The odd one or two fully veiled persons walking our streets would, ordinarily, be just as ignored as people wearing wigs, ...... however, in our already overcrowded public spaces thousands of dark-skinned, people talking a language we don't understand, cheek by jowl with us, professing the same beliefs that are responsible for the slaughter of innocents at home and abroad is simply not acceptable, and the veils represent a two-fingered salute to the indigenous Christian population who had welcomed and befriended them and given them a home alongside them.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 9:51 am

AlanHo wrote:
I can see this thread going on and on - you guys are so full of it you are determined to keep pushing your own narrow opinions on the other - which are just bouncing off.

What on earth do you hope to achieve by carrying on like this - you will not change each other's opinions so it seems pointless.  Pack it in, rejoice in your differences and have a hug.

The only real effect you can measure is that you are adding to your post count on the forum - which is equally pointless.
This is a forum Alan, a place where people can air their views..... whatever they are.
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 10:10 am

I am not interested in post counts. I just want to be able to identify people on our streets. Davao has still insisted on lecturing us because we don't like seeing people in disguise walking our streets,yet he will not address the abominable treatment of ABORIGINES by white Australians. I have no personal experience of living there,but my sister has lived there for over fifty years,and is appalled by their treatment. Come on Davo,help put your own house in order and campaign in Australia about this abominable treatment,and stop lecturing us because we want to feel safe on our street. Muslim women as far as I am concerned can wear what the hell they like as long as they don't cover their faces. I see no problem with muslim men wearing their pyjamas in the street,or japanese women wearing kimonos.

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 4 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 11:09 am

they are not in disguise you nerd - they are dressed in their cultural dress which you are unable to respect!

what do you know about what I do I have worked with and lived amongst Indigenous Australians all my life here and supported them in all their endeavours very closely but that's my business

this is not about covering faces this is about you being unable to accept the cultural norms of other British citizens in a Britain that is no longer white

I reiterate - I am a British citizen and therefore entitled to comment on British issues
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 11:20 am

malcolm wrote:
Being guests  in our country and drawing our attention to the fact, blatantly, that they are fundamental practising Muslims when others members of their faith are butchering children in their homelands is offensive to me in the extreme.

being guests?? - I thought they were citizens ?? - so you are whitewashing all Muslims by what a group does elsewhere - how offensive and of course untrue - yours slip is showing Mal!
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 11:30 am

Malcolm wrote:
Quote :
This is a forum Alan, a place where people can air their views..... whatever they are.

Malcolm - I appreciate that - but your statement is giving members a blank cheque to say what they like, to who they like, when they like, and how they like.

Extreme views expressed by dogmatists who insist on having the last word could lead us down a rocky road.

I have experience of that on another forum which is now in its death throes

Just saying.......Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 4 66secr15

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 11:50 am

surely there are forum rules that have already been set down - you vying for a moderator role alan?
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:05 pm

davo wrote:
surely there are forum rules that have already been set down - you vying for a moderator role alan?

I'm not vying for anything - just expressing my ridiculous points of view like wot U R.

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:06 pm

Davo, you seem to be dodging the fact that white Australians treat the aborigines in such an abominable way. I am not advocating any actions against minorities in this country, except that face masks be banned so that potential wrong doers are identifiable. I have nothing against them having their faith if this is what they want.  Indeed I had quite a few Muslim customers when I was a rep calling on industrial customers, and always got on great with them. Do you approve of the way that aborigines are treated? You are very silent on this issue, but want us to like to see masked women walking our streets.

Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:29 pm

not dodging anything I've explained my position with Indigenous peoples here - you obvious cannot read - go back and check my comments. when the UK popn make an effort to vote instead of avoiding voting maybe you will get the govt and decisions you want - the turn out at voting polls is appalling you do not deserve to call yourselves a democracy - but as a population you just don't care!
Back to top Go down
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:42 pm

davo wrote:

It's already taken .. by me.
And it's a handicap, believe me.
You happily insult people by calling them ..bigots.. nerds... we don't deserve to call ourselves a democracy. Doubtless there were many other criticisms of the UK which I've forgot to mention.

Whilst you, if I've understood you correctly, are a member of one, if not the most successful multicultural country on the planet. You personally, devote many hours of your time to helping indigenous Aborigines. Hip hip hooray for Davo.

So in the spirit of goodwill I just say ..
Long Live Davo & Long Live Australia.

PS. That's my bit said and done .. I'm not going ten rounds with a boxing kangaroo.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:49 pm

well at least you have read my posts! - ta - you must have watched Kangaroo Dundee!

the outside world believe me sees UK in a mess and now you have a PM currying favor with this idiot Trump - even allowing him to hold her hand as they walk down the corridors of power!

it has been predicted that within another 20-30 years UK will become a complete Muslim outpost - sell up and move if you don't like it! murgs dance
Back to top Go down
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 12:56 pm

Thanks for those pearls of wisdom Davo. All input from politically savvy gurus sitting in their dunny is much appreciated and it's value recognised for what it is.
I imagine you feel much better for sharing your wisdom with us.

Possibly May should try to emulate Turnbull's success at currying favour with Trump ... who terminated their phone call ... over the Obama agreement to take immigrants not wanted by Australia. Possibly Turnbull could persuade Trump they'd be an ideal workforce to build the new wall on the Mexico border.
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 1:05 pm

DAVO what about the points I made about your adopted country and it's attitude to people who have been there for millions of years,ages before the convicts colonised it.
 Have you no comment?

Back to top Go down
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 1:08 pm

Aussies very rarely do andsome.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 1:15 pm

Ok...stop getting your knickers in a twist.
You are allowed to state your opinion on this forum....the only rule is no swearing and no name calling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Austria to ban full-face veil in public places
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next