Irene
andsome
malcolm
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
-pops-

Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 10:39 am

Why do the women who wear this letterbox headgear wear so much makeup on their eyes?
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 10:59 am

I never look at them that closely, they make me shudder.

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 12:29 pm

-pops- wrote:
Why do the women who wear this letterbox headgear wear so much makeup on their eyes?

It's to look attractive - why else........ yes drum

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 12:37 pm

Because that is the only bit that they can get at.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 6:52 pm

the ME peoples are very sensual and sexual behind closed doors they just don't believe in flouting it about in pubic! women in full body coverage are now allowed to roam the streets once they were in harems and never seen the outside world at all. there have been many advances but they won't make advances at us! hat
Back to top Go down
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 5:21 pm

catgate wrote:

Because that is the only bit that they can get at.

The weirdest one I ever saw was in an online article about something or other .... wearing sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 5:38 pm

Being guests  in our country and drawing our attention to the fact, blatantly, that they are fundamental practising Muslims when others members of their faith are butchering children in their homelands is offensive to me in the extreme.
Back to top Go down
ourjimmy
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
ourjimmy

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 9:18 pm

Hardly any round our way--very rarely see them.

Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 1695888395
A  Decent Sort Of Chap
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 11:23 pm

hang on a minute most of these women aren't guests in UK they are uk citizens - they are entitled to wear what they wish - the anti discrimination laws say no one can discriminate on the grounds of religion, race, sex etc etc - come on gentlemen [and women if there are any here] were is your sense of chivalry and respect of women and children?? hat
Back to top Go down
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 11:52 pm

I respect women and children who live here and walk the streets of the UK.
As a womanly pig I find the idea of walking around in a body bag, usually because your husband or father expects you to, is a throwback to the Dark Ages.
If they choose to kowtow, okay .. but it shouldn't be considered the norm here.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 12:37 am

sags wrote:
I respect women and children who live here and walk the streets of the UK.
As a womanly pig I find the idea of walking around in a body bag, usually because your husband or father expects you to, is a throwback to the Dark Ages.
If they choose to kowtow, okay .. but it shouldn't be considered the norm here.

many Muslim women choose the hijab because it is their personal choice without their husbands view - what is the norm in UK these days - it is certainly not the social mores of the 40's 50's or even sixties - God look at some of the trash clothes some young people walk around in.

in many Muslim countries the men were a male hijab as well. England is no longer the England we all grew up  in and loved - it will always be changing. You may not like some of the changes but there is no need to be disrespectful to women and their clothing.
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 8:46 am

davo wrote:
hang on a minute most of these women aren't guests in UK they are uk citizens - they are entitled to wear what they wish - the anti discrimination laws say no one can discriminate on the grounds of religion, race, sex etc etc - come on gentlemen [and women if there are any here] were is your sense of chivalry and respect of women and children?? hat

Whether they are citizens or immigrants is irrelevant.  All people should be recognisable in public.  It is far too easy to commit a crime and be unrecognisable when wearing a face mask.  Why do you think criminals cover their faces up when robbing a bank or business?

Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 10:09 am

Here is a female point of view - admittedly a rather old female who can remember when women were ladies and men were gentlemen.

I share the views expressed by others here that those who wear - or make their women wear (which is probably more the case) are disrespectful of British values and it should be banned in public. 

They are the same people who take people to court for wearing a necklace which has a Christian cross.

They are the same people to are so offended by us celebrating Christmas that they have caused Birmingham council to refer to it as Winterval.

They are the same people who denigrate and threaten violence to Gays and trans gender people

They are the same people who go to work at a supermarket knowing full well that they will be required to serve customers alcohol or pork then refuse to do so quoting their human rights and religion. To make matters worse - we let them get away with it.

They are the same people who preach hatred to their kids in both the family, faith schools and mosques that harbour terrorism.

They are the same people who were so impressed by British values and our way of life that they came to live here. Then set about trying to reconstruct our society to make it like the filthy, corrupt and lawless country they fled from

The political elite and the luvvie liberals in our society have allowed this pernicious disease to spread amongst us because they are unaffected by having to live with them. Its us ordinary folk who have to suffer the consequences. You don't see many walking bin bags is the shire counties or Cotswold country.

The next few years are going to see a radical change in Europe. The Dutch will probably lead the way followed by the East Europeans with right wing governments taking over and the inflow of Muslims curtailed and the reinstatement of traditional values in society. It is inevitable - I'm glad that I will not be here to have to live through the social unrest that it will engender.
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 10:20 am

Very well said dizzy. I agree 100%

Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 11:28 am

Crikey Dizzy - which side of the bed did you get out of this morning.

Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 Burkha10Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 Burkha10Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 Burkha10Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 Burkha10Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 Burkha10Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 Burkha10Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 Burkha10Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 Burkha10You will have to start shopping in the new Waitrose in Solihull - you must be 
a nervous wreck whilst you are shopping at Aldi and Iceland in Acocks Green amidst a sea of bin bags.

I do agree with you though - and congratulations at not copping a groan from andsome...

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 1:10 pm

Dizzy wrote:
Here is a female point of view - admittedly a rather old female who can remember when women were ladies and men were gentlemen.

I share the views expressed by others here that those who wear - or make their women wear (which is probably more the case) are disrespectful of British values and it should be banned in public. 

They are the same people who take people to court for wearing a necklace which has a Christian cross.

They are the same people to are so offended by us celebrating Christmas that they have caused Birmingham council to refer to it as Winterval.

They are the same people who denigrate and threaten violence to Gays and trans gender people

They are the same people who go to work at a supermarket knowing full well that they will be required to serve customers alcohol or pork then refuse to do so quoting their human rights and religion. To make matters worse - we let them get away with it.

They are the same people who preach hatred to their kids in both the family, faith schools and mosques that harbour terrorism.

They are the same people who were so impressed by British values and our way of life that they came to live here. Then set about trying to reconstruct our society to make it like the filthy, corrupt and lawless country they fled from

The political elite and the luvvie liberals in our society have allowed this pernicious disease to spread amongst us because they are unaffected by having to live with them. Its us ordinary folk who have to suffer the consequences. You don't see many walking bin bags is the shire counties or Cotswold country.

The next few years are going to see a radical change in Europe. The Dutch will probably lead the way followed by the East Europeans with right wing governments taking over and the inflow of Muslims curtailed and the reinstatement of traditional values in society. It is inevitable - I'm glad that I will not be here to have to live through the social unrest that it will engender.

Oh well said Dizzy yes ... I agree with all of that. Every single word.

All that was missing was to add .... Welcome to Britanistan at the end... the new flourishing centre of regressive and repressive Islam culture.
And don't mistakenly go to post a letter through the slot of the black pillar boxes seen on the streets. Traditionally they are red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austria to ban full-face veil in public places   Austria to ban full-face veil in public places - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Austria to ban full-face veil in public places
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next