Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Paddy Lands At Heathrow Empty
PostSubject: Paddy Lands At Heathrow   Paddy Lands At Heathrow EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 11:05 pm

Paddy the Air Lingus pilot was making his first landing at Heathrow and said to Mick the co-pilot "This looks to be a tricky one, as soon as we hit the deck I want full thrust reversal and maximum braking".

The co-pilot duly obliged and the plane screeched to a halt barely two feet from the end of the runway.

Paddy said "That's the shortest runway I have ever seen".

"Aye" said Mick, "but...look how wide it is.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Paddy Lands At Heathrow   Paddy Lands At Heathrow EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 11:50 pm

Hi Alan - hope you don't mind but I'm passing these jokes onto six other UK websites and they are paying me a quid each for them - they can't get enough quick enough??
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Paddy Lands At Heathrow   Paddy Lands At Heathrow EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 8:20 am

AlanHo wrote:
Paddy the Air Lingus pilot was making his first landing at Heathrow and said to Mick the co-pilot "This looks to be a tricky one, as soon as we hit the deck I want full thrust reversal and maximum braking".

The co-pilot duly obliged and the plane screeched to a halt barely two feet from the end of the runway.

This is racist.

Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Paddy Lands At Heathrow 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
Ciderman
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Ciderman

PostSubject: Re: Paddy Lands At Heathrow   Paddy Lands At Heathrow EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 8:23 am

davo wrote:
Hi Alan - hope you don't mind but I'm passing these jokes onto six other UK websites and they are paying me a quid each for them - they can't get enough quick enough??
Davo! You told me there 46 forums at 50p each! And I was going to get 25%!

Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.ws/ciderman_nz/
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Paddy Lands At Heathrow   Paddy Lands At Heathrow EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 10:51 am

yea well your a smaller country I need to spend big here! My dollar don't go as far as yours - and I am working towards 46 forums but some of the bastards are so mean!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Paddy Lands At Heathrow   Paddy Lands At Heathrow EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 10:53 am

andsome wrote:
AlanHo wrote:

This is racist.

on what grounds??
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Paddy Lands At Heathrow   Paddy Lands At Heathrow EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:38 pm

Davo - the ones with added groans are clearly brilliant - hence I will have to claim some commission on.  I will rely upon your honesty to credit me.

One of the reasons you are having limited success in selling your theft to other forums is that I signed them up years ago.

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Paddy Lands At Heathrow   Paddy Lands At Heathrow EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 6:01 pm

davo wrote:
andsome wrote:
AlanHo wrote:

This is racist.

on what grounds??

runway grounds perhaps?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Paddy Lands At Heathrow   Paddy Lands At Heathrow EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 6:03 pm

AlanHo wrote:
Davo - the ones with added groans are clearly brilliant - hence I will have to claim some commission on.  I will rely upon your honesty to credit me.

One of the reasons you are having limited success in selling your theft to other forums is that I signed them up years ago.

they've never been technically stolen - never left this site and still here - what's the problem ?
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Paddy Lands At Heathrow   Paddy Lands At Heathrow EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 10:18 pm

Are you a lawyer by training or just naturally crafty?

Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Paddy Lands At Heathrow   Paddy Lands At Heathrow EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 11:42 pm

let's say I have dabble with the legal fraternity - and a frightening lot they are too.!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paddy Lands At Heathrow   Paddy Lands At Heathrow Empty

Back to top Go down

Paddy Lands At Heathrow
Page 1 of 1